Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Intellipap 2 reporting
Smile 
Intellipap 2 reporting
I just got my new machine and set it up using the clinicians manual the same way as I  set up my S9 and Dream station GO.

Here is a screen shot of one of their standard reports using the SMART code. I only tried it for a few minutes so don't have any data yet.

I also ordered their desktop software but the install file was corrupted .
They are sending a new one. Once I get it I will post the reports from that.
I also have Sleepy Head beta 1.1 and once I have a nights data will see if it works, it is supposed to be supported now in this release.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Intellipap 2 reporting
Good luck, dfstarman. I'm looking forward to hearing how both the machine and software (both of them) work for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am really quite pleased with the reporting there are actually quite a few ways to get data.
[Image: like.png]
The user can hit the menu item quick view and see last nights summary data, very sparse.
There is an Android and Apple app that via blue tooth gets you limited summary data.
YOU can press the SMART Code button on the APAP and it gives you a 15 or so digit encrypted code which you plug into a Devlibiss website and it gives you a report,
see screen shot of Smart Code report, still pretty basic.
Then there is the desktop Smartlink 3.0 software which was $45.00 that has unbelieveably detailed reports as long as 15 pages.

I uploaded the 1 day summary report which has 2 pages
I also uploaded a partial sample of their full high resolution data report of course heese are drillable /expandable like SH.
I also uploaded a screen shot for the Android app and one from the Quick view on the machine
Plus SH should have support soon.

Quite Happy
Post Reply Post Reply
here is the other reports
Post Reply Post Reply
see report samples and my review
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 280 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 475 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
  Confused regarding AirSense 11 data reporting markcs 13 1,735 08-28-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Develop Resmed Reporting via Bluetooth, Apple Health degrees89 6 1,478 12-23-2022, 04:29 AM
Last Post: degrees89
  reporting time 4Eversleepy 4 860 07-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Last Post: 4Eversleepy
  ? inconsistency in reporting vibratory snores Dr.Bob 6 1,009 05-04-2022, 08:23 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Oscar not reporting correct climate control? [resolved, will be fixed in 1.1.1] allanri 6 1,564 01-16-2022, 12:00 AM
Last Post: midwestguy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.