Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem downlaoding Sleepyhead
Exclaimation 
Problem downlaoding Sleepyhead
Good Morning

I am trying to download sleepyhead on to my laptop. It is connected to the internet. Run to 99% the get an Error

Copy Failed Error:Could not read all data after sending command:QAbstractFileEngine::read.Bytes expected:0,received:0. Error:Unknown error.

HELP
Dont-knowSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem downlaoding Sleepyhead
Are you trying to update from within SleepyHead? If so, try the link in the first post here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...workaround
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
That is the one I have been trying to download.
Dont-knowSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
You shouldn't have to do this but try disabling anti-virus and download again. re-enable after it is complete.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much this solved my problem. Downloaded now to try and see what happen.Thanks
Dont-knowSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Antivirus may flag the installer as a virus, a trojan, it isn't. If it does flag it, disable the AV again to install sleepyhead and re-enable when it finishes.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 719 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 550 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre
  Bmc paplink software link problem Psychotech 8 1,567 06-28-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.