Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem in download data from Dreamstation AutoCPAP
Problem in download data from Dreamstation AutoCPAP

Dear all,
I have Auto CPAP device (Dreamstation) from Philips, i need to download data from the device, i have Encore Basic 2.10.3.0 and EncorePRO V2.24.0.1
When i download the data, the same software give the same error which is:
" the media does not belong to an active Encorepro patient", according to attached photo
Please any one try to help me related to this problem, i need the data urgently
if there are solving for this problem or help me to use the right program or procedure to download the data.
Waiting a help and support urgently.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem in download data from Dreamstation AutoCPAP
Hello,

I don't know the answer to your question with respect to Encore as I don't use it.  I tried it years ago and found it too complicated.  I suggest you download OSCAR.  The link is at the top of the page.  It is much more user friendly and will give you everything you need to analyze your data.  It works with Dreamstation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Copy the device serial number from the pop up then go to patients, opens your patient and post the machine serial number in the correct field.

Or open the record of your one patient before attempting to read the card
Post Reply Post Reply
In Encore 2.24 on the download page where you got the message there is a tab labeled Assign Card (or something like that).
Click on that and then click on Setup.
That will inform Encore that this is you data card.
Now click on Download and you should be good to go.
If you still get the message, click on the button "Return Card to same Patient" and then click on Download on the next lower line.
That should do it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

I'm also on a Dreamstation Auto CPAP and it is simple to use with Oscar. I haven't tried Encore as I haven't seen the need.

Cheers,
D.
Post Reply Post Reply
Damian, if you can do a comparison between OSCAR and Encore looking for differences. I would like to all differences explained, then a decision can be made on how to proceed. This is to ensure OSCAR data is accurate. This is not needed for this release but will be for the next one.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a current copy of OSCAR and Encore Pro V 2.24.01 and a DSX900 ASV running V1.06 with the pulse oximeter attachment.

There are significant differences in reporting.

OSCAR reports AHI 5.96. The DSX900 displays 2.5, and Encore 2.24 reports no data.
OSCAR reports Min EPAP 2.4 Max IPAP 24.4 PS 2.4-8.4 (cmH2O) is set to 
Max Pressure 20 cmH2O
Min EPAP 12.5 cmH2O
Max EPAP 17 cmH2O
Min Pressure Support 3 cmH2O
Max Pressure Support 7.5 cmH2O
OSCAR reports 10 minutes of usage, The DSX900 shows 6.9 hours

Back when the DSX900 was running V1.00: April 9, 2019 things were better but still some differences.
OSCAR reports AHI 2.67, hours 5:37:34, and 
Min EPAP 1.60 cmH2O
Max EPAP 12.00 cmH2O
Min IPAP 3.20 cmH2O
Max IPAP 19.20 cmH2O
PS Min 1.60 cmH2O
PS Max 7.20 cmH2O

Encore Reports: AHI 2.7, hours 5 hrs. 39 mins. 16 secs. and 
Max Pressure 15 cmH2O
Min EPAP 7 cmH2O
Max EPAP 13 cmH2O
Min Pressure Support 2 cmH2O
Max Pressure Support 7 cmH2O
Post Reply Post Reply
JDS74, there is the release, a fix to the release, followed by 4 testing versions and 2 beta versions plus any number of other versions from those that have chosen to build OSCAR from the source files. So that is 8 versions that have been 'released' though only 2 are full releases to public. It is important to know which you are talking about. PR machines are known to have issues up to the Beta releases which were selectively made available to Users that exhibited issues that these fixed.
Post Reply Post Reply
The version of OSCAR I'm using is the one currently listed on this site.  Downloaded it today.

OSCAR-1.0.1-r1-Win64

I believe the issues with OSCAR and the DSX900 ASV machine are the changes in the SD file structure.  
Encore Pro Vers 2.24.01 cannot read the files and reports no new data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 85 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 228 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 131 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 200 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 293 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,634 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.