Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with Encore Basic
Problem with Encore Basic
Hi, sorry for my english but i have one question for this software.

My client use Encore Basic with HP Elite X2 Windows 10 and he have a very big problème with display.
The page is white (as word) and the graphics are out of the page. If we print in pdf, the page it's ok but is not pratical.

Sorry again for my english and thanks for your help. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem with Encore Basic
Could you attach a screen shot? It's not clear what's happening and I cannot replicate what's going on in my own copy of Encore Basic.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
I have seen an increase in people reporting graphic problems on several programs when using Windows 10. See if there is a "Comparability Tab" setting in the "Properties" options when you right-click on the program. You might try setting this back to an earlier version of Windows.

I do not know if this will help but it is an easy thing to try.

Good luck.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2016, 09:29 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I have seen an increase in people reporting graphic problems on several programs when using Windows 10. See if there is a "Comparability Tab" setting in the "Properties" options when you right-click on the program. You might try setting this back to an earlier version of Windows.

I do not know if this will help but it is an easy thing to try.

Good luck.

First, allow me to introduce myself to this fine forum. (I'll do a nice into. posting in a few days) Suffice it to say, I've been a happy xpapper for 11 years now, with few difficulties to report.

Then, following a total HD crash and a new computer and Win 10, I find that my downloads for both Encore Basic and Sleepyhead produce illegible graphics.

New computer is a Surface Book, if that is useful info.

Thankyou in advance for any ideas or recommendations will get at least one of these programs working.

And, if by chance I figure either one out, I'll be sure to post here.

Regards all -- Capt. Midnight

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 564 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 734 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 721 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 810 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 551 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.