Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report)
Hi all,

I have found a problem when I want to create the report with the software ResScan version 4.3 for the doctor to review.

When I want to generate the report for the data. A window is pop up and told that the resscan has trapped an exception. When I click okay, the software will be shut down immediately and no report could be generated.

Any one know how could I solve this problem HuhHuh

Thank you ThanksThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2014, 11:41 AM)stan122289 Wrote: Hi all,

I have found a problem when I want to create the report with the software ResScan version 4.3 for the doctor to review.

When I want to generate the report for the data. A window is pop up and told that the resscan has trapped an exception. When I click okay, the software will be shut down immediately and no report could be generated.

Thank you ThanksThanks

The pop up screen is displayed as attached photo.

Post Reply Post Reply
Question 
Problem with ResScan 4.3 (cannot create report)
Hi all,

Thank you ThanksThanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi stan122289,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data-management software but someone will be along to help you soon, just hang in there.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
It could be lots of stuff. It might be unhappy with your particular video card, or you might have a chunk of memory acting up, or it may just be having a bad day. You could uninstall, reinstall and try it again. You could also install Sleepyhead and go that direction.
Post Reply Post Reply
It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

uninstall and reinstall resscan, somethings not right and it's dying on you.
(06-21-2014, 01:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
doesn't it actually just try to print?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-21-2014, 01:05 PM)diamaunt Wrote: uninstall and reinstall resscan, somethings not right and it's dying on you.
(06-21-2014, 01:00 PM)justMongo Wrote: It creates those reports in Adobe PDF. You may have a problem with Adobe.
doesn't it actually just try to print?

When in the program, when one requests a report, it first appears on screen. But, then telling it to actually print, a PDF is generated.

As a separate test, try to print any Adobe PDF document and see if it prints.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Stan, I merged your two threads together since they were the same question about the same problem.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Possible for resmed airsense 10 autoset/Sleepyhead to report false 0.0 AHI? pcplus2 4 94 Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  ResScan version for two ResMed devices patcpap 1 152 04-13-2017, 07:18 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Mouth leaking air problem and taping lrob123 3 220 04-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: chill
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 18 5,294 03-21-2017, 03:23 PM
Last Post: CPAPPY262
  Totally Confused by Airsense 10 Data - Centrals - Problem machine... ? mymontreal 45 3,461 02-27-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: vsheline
  RE: ResScan CPAP Reporting Software (current version: 5.1) frankresmeds9 1 356 02-23-2017, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleep Report Usage dfluss 3 247 02-21-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape