Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with Sleepyhead current version
Problem with Sleepyhead current version
I had been using sleepyhead successfully for about a month but suddenly ran into an issue where none of the pulldown menus worked.  For instance clinking on Data did not open the pulldown menu.  Instead, nothing happened.  Same for the other menu items.  I downloaded the newest Windows version from their website 1.0.0-beta-2 but the problem remained.
I found a version that did work V0.9.8-1-Testing.Open GL .   The menus now work but I'd like to use the current version if I can solve the problem with the menus.   Any thoughts?

Also, on the 0.0.8 version the pressure chart only plots the inspiration pressure whereas the other version plotted both ip and ep.  Is there a preference item that controls that?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem with Sleepyhead current version
Try running SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe in version 1.0.0-Beta-2. It can be found in the same directory as SleepyHead.exe.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2017, 11:02 AM)sirto Wrote: I had been using sleepyhead successfully for about a month but suddenly ran into an issue where none of the pulldown menus worked.  For instance clinking on Data did not open the pulldown menu.  Instead, nothing happened.  Same for the other menu items.  I downloaded the newest Windows version from their website 1.0.0-beta-2 but the problem remained.
I found a version that did work V0.9.8-1-Testing.Open GL .   The menus now work but I'd like to use the current version if I can solve the problem with the menus.   Any thoughts?

Also, on the 0.0.8 version the pressure chart only plots the inspiration pressure whereas the other version plotted both ip and ep.  Is there a preference item that controls that?

Meant to say the 0.9.8-1 version
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2017, 11:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try running SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe in version 1.0.0-Beta-2.  It can be found in the same directory as SleepyHead.exe.

That fixed it.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem. It started when I hit toggle full screen. I haven't been able to use the menus since. The only way to get out of the program is to hit alt-f4. The bug reporter is down and his contact link is broke so I hope he reads this.
Post Reply Post Reply
Press F11 to toggle out of full screen
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2017, 09:44 PM)AlanE Wrote: Press F11 to toggle out of full screen

I have tried that. Didn't work.

Thanks for the advice though.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try running this file. It resets SleepyHead graphics.
SleepyHead Display Reset
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-29-2017, 10:18 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try running this file. It resets SleepyHead graphics.
SleepyHead Display Reset

Thanks It worked!

Now I can read all the articles and watch the videos to figure out how to use it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,183 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.