Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with Sleepyhead current version
I had been using sleepyhead successfully for about a month but suddenly ran into an issue where none of the pulldown menus worked.  For instance clinking on Data did not open the pulldown menu.  Instead, nothing happened.  Same for the other menu items.  I downloaded the newest Windows version from their website 1.0.0-beta-2 but the problem remained.
I found a version that did work V0.9.8-1-Testing.Open GL .   The menus now work but I'd like to use the current version if I can solve the problem with the menus.   Any thoughts?

Also, on the 0.0.8 version the pressure chart only plots the inspiration pressure whereas the other version plotted both ip and ep.  Is there a preference item that controls that?
Post Reply Post Reply
Try running SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe in version 1.0.0-Beta-2. It can be found in the same directory as SleepyHead.exe.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2017, 11:02 AM)sirto Wrote: I had been using sleepyhead successfully for about a month but suddenly ran into an issue where none of the pulldown menus worked.  For instance clinking on Data did not open the pulldown menu.  Instead, nothing happened.  Same for the other menu items.  I downloaded the newest Windows version from their website 1.0.0-beta-2 but the problem remained.
I found a version that did work V0.9.8-1-Testing.Open GL .   The menus now work but I'd like to use the current version if I can solve the problem with the menus.   Any thoughts?

Also, on the 0.0.8 version the pressure chart only plots the inspiration pressure whereas the other version plotted both ip and ep.  Is there a preference item that controls that?

Meant to say the 0.9.8-1 version
Post Reply Post Reply

(08-15-2017, 11:28 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Try running SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe in version 1.0.0-Beta-2.  It can be found in the same directory as SleepyHead.exe.

That fixed it.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepyHead Graph display problem Joe Fox 14 695 08-05-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Dreamless
  Can't Load Current Data onto Sleepyhead Jasperini 3 186 07-29-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Sleepyhead software version BillMar 17 828 07-28-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  SD Card problem readyforsleep 3 193 07-24-2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: readyforsleep
  Sleepyhead problem loading Saxmann 5 221 07-22-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 46 11,526 07-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Problem with sleepyhead broken GL Lanco 3 223 07-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: AlanE