Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with my level of AI
Problem with my level of AI
Good morning. My problem is that some nights I have the AI lower than 5 but some nights it increases to 10 or 15. I have noticed the pressure is between 8 and 9.5 and I think I maybe need more the nights my AI is higher. I use the automatic mode on my cpap. What should I do to have all nights an AI lower than 5. Thank you so much.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem with my level of AI
There are a host of issues that can cause your AHI problems.  There is little chance in determining the cause without any data.   Were you able to find the software to view your data?  If not, I believe it is on Yuwell's website as "breathcare.zip" in the download section.

Here is the link:
http://www.yuyue.com.cn/index_en.php/Feedback/read/

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum WilliamVasquez! Wondering if you are getting a good seal with your mask. Does your machine record mask air leaks?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I didnt find any. I decided to change ny cpap. Now I have a 3B Luna BMC and I have two problems. One with my iiregular AI and second the applucation for getting the data doesnt work ok. I have it on my cell phone but I cant pass it to my mail. I cant log in and it seems rhat its damage. Any comments could help me with these problems. Thank you so much.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,557 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 80 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 1,999 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 454 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  APAP->Bi-level Titrating sleepymf 8 583 03-11-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: sleepymf
  humidity level frustration sleepingbetterinFl 2 155 03-08-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,321 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.