Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem with sleepyhead broken GL
Problem with sleepyhead broken GL
This program stated that I need to used Broken GL which I have been using for months.  I have had a number of glitches with this program like disappearing data, not remembering the 90% for leaks and whatever the other 90% data is, having to rebuild data every day for it to show correct numbers in the Summary, etc, etc,

Recently when I open it up it shows open GL in red.  No matter what I do it shows open GL.  This had happened in the past and it went away.  I'm not sure why, it may have been because I restarted or did a hard reboot.  Anyway, it worked until recently. 

I finally, had had it and decided to remove everything including data for the last number of months and redownload it, which I did several times and it always now still comes up open GL.  I asked about this on SH on facebook but they don't answer questions there apparently.

So, what's up with this?  As it is, Rescan works fine and seems to do everything i need it to but I thought it would be nice to have sleepyhead working correctly, maybe for the first time since i downloaded this buggy software.

Do others have any of the bugs I'm talking about here or am I the lucky one again?   Huhsign

Also, am I better off to post this in the Main Forum area because of higher traffic not only for answers but so more people will see this info?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem with sleepyhead broken GL
a Picture would be nice to actually see what you mean and where that occurs. (please also include one from the overview - and make sure the pressure-"curve" can be seen)
And please make a complete screenshot! - including the title-bar from SH.

What is your OS? Which windows? 32 or 64 Bit?

How exactly did you start SleepyHead?
Post Reply Post Reply
Lanco, you should navigate to the Sleepyhead folder and execute the Sleepyhead-BrokenGLexe file directly from there. You may have a corrupted shortcut. Otherwise, it should be possible to re-install.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're using windows, once you navigate to the Sleepyhead folder and find the brokenGL.exe you can right click on it and choose Send To and then Desktop (create shortcut)
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 135 2 hours ago
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 66 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 527 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 721 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  OSCAR and Mac set up problem B. McKone 4 713 08-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Last Post: B. McKone
  Oscar Problem Dannobre 2 540 08-03-2023, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Dannobre
  Bmc paplink software link problem Psychotech 8 1,553 06-28-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.