Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problems importing data on new sleepyhead installation
RE: Problems importing data on new sleepyhead installation
(02-21-2017, 09:17 AM)AlanE Wrote: For giggles, did you try .....

Yep. same result.
Also tried my Virtual Machine since my last post.
That didn't work either... different messages though.
I'll just install SH on my seldom used laptop, or on my wife's desktop computer... haven't gotten round to doing either of those yet though.
Cheers,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
OK AussiePaul,
I went back and re-read this thread.  Since the problem seems to be with the libstdc++-6.dll file,  I've posted my SleepyHead copy of it to the download spot listed below.  I zipped it to reduce its size from .97Mb down to 296Kb for a faster download.  Try replacing the one in your SleepyHead directory and see what happens.  The worst thing that can happen is SleepyHead still won't work.  If you feel uncertain about overwriting your current file, rename it by adding something like a ".old" the the end of it before you copy the new one to the SH directory.

Click here to download libstdc++-6.dll.

I hope this will correct your problem. Keep us informed.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2017, 11:33 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK AussiePaul,
I went back and re-read this thread.  Since the problem seems to be with the libstdc++-6.dll file,  I've posted my SleepyHead copy of it to the download spot listed below.  I zipped it to reduce its size from .97Mb down to 296Kb for a faster download.  Try replacing the one in your SleepyHead directory and see what happens.  The worst thing that can happen is SleepyHead still won't work.  If you feel uncertain about overwriting your current file, rename it by adding something like a ".old" the the end of it before you copy the new one to the SH directory.

Click here to download libstdc++-6.dll.

I hope this will correct your problem.  Keep us informed.

Hi Crimson Nape, Thanks for your continued interest.
I downloaded your file, renamed my original one, extracted and copied yours into my sleepy head folder.
I tried the download and the process still was exactly the same as it has been.
It always stops between 60% and 99%.
It stopped at 86% this time.
With the same messages that I reported originally.
I decided to take some screen shots, so I did it again and that time it went to 99%.

[Image: d5b73d82cf4f26c38b5df4d2992bf24a.jpg]

When I click ok I get the following window...

[Image: a6dd02774fa0afcc9fef87522dfe0d06.jpg]

I wasn't able to expand the window to allow me to capture all of the problem details in the screen shot but I can copy them.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    SleepyHead.exe
  Application Version:    0.0.0.0
  Application Timestamp:    064d0b28
  Fault Module Name:    libstdc++-6.dll
  Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000
  Exception Code:    40000015
  Exception Offset:    0001f11d
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    3081
  Additional Information 1:    dc8a
  Additional Information 2:    dc8ad7a8eb7c2f8a7d94c2a90427ee9c
  Additional Information 3:    e47a
  Additional Information 4:    e47a374045cafcc25fc0980fc77e5b2f

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=1...cid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

No matter what option I take from that last window, " Check online..." or "Close the program"... the program then closes.
I guess the other issue could be that there is something wrong with the data on my SD card,
I was using the same card when I had SH  installed and working  last time.
There is a lot more data on it now  (in addition to what was on there last time.)
Providing I can get SH to work on one of my other computers, it wont be any real concern for me personally, but I would like to get to the bottom of it if possible so as to allow others who may come up against the problem to resolve it.
I have some time available to me today so I'll go through the process of installing SH on my Laptop and have a go at importing the data on that.
Will report back when I have anything to report.
All the best,
Paul.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try disabling your anti-virus and uninstall / reinstall SH
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2017, 06:16 PM)AlanE Wrote: Try disabling your anti-virus and uninstall / reinstall SH

OK... That's a good thought... I'll do that now...
Cheers,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, Here's another thought.  Besides AlanE's idea (a good one!), your download may have been corrupted.  

You will see a SHA1:
6bcef3b28a88d80d474224861c8ab57e20bcf63
on the SleepyHead download site.  Here is a link to a file calculator to verify your current version matches this value that you downloaded.
You can copy the value from here or get it from the download site.  You can then paste it into the checksum area of the file calculator. This is a lot easier than trying to keep up with each digit.

File Checksum Calculator

I hope you have some success pretty quick, 'cause I'm running out of ideas!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2017, 06:30 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK, Here's another thought.  Besides AlanE's idea (a good one!), your download may have been corrupted.  

You will see a SHA1:
6bcef3b28a88d80d474224861c8ab57e20bcf63
on the SleepyHead download site.  Here is a link to a file calculator to verify your current version matches this value that you downloaded.
You can copy the value from here or get it from the download site.  You can then paste it into the checksum area of the file calculator. This is a lot easier than trying to keep up with each digit.

File Checksum Calculator

I hope you have some success pretty quick, 'cause I'm running out of ideas!

Ok... I am going to download the program again just to make sure that the AV didnt do something to it as it came in... I'll do a checksum on the new version.
I just removed the latest install so I'll get back to you.
Cheers,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok Crimson Nape... you seem to be onto something ...
This is The results I get when I run the checksum on the file I downloaded from the link here on the apnea board ... downloaded with out AV running.
[Image: d33d87cef693ba25e7c12b3024e4275c.jpg]

I'm thinking there is not much point going ahead with installing that download... but I don't know why it's different.
Cheers,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply
Hang on. I provided a MD5 calculator not a SHA1 - Duh! Let me find one.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
The first time I downloaded it today, I just clicked on the Large download button. I have just tried the mirrors and all give the same number.
I thought SHAI and MD5 must have been the same.
It's ok ... I can find a SHAI Calculator... Google will show me ....
Cheers,
Paul
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 4 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 44 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 134 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Sad Help with Oscar Installation FrankIII 5 293 02-25-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.