Hello. Can anyone help please? I have been using a CMS50F oximeter for months and successfully importing the data each morning into Sleepyhead. I am, as usual, importing the CPAP data into Sleephead before trying to import the oximetry data.
This now doesn't work - for the last seven attempts (i.e. 7 successive overnight recordings on the 50F).
If I try <import from data file> (which is the method I used to use with never any problems) I get an error message <no oximetry module could parse the given file>.
If I try <direct from device>, Sleepyhead connects to the oximeter but I then get an error message <nothing to import. Your oximeter did not have any valid sessions> and an information message <oximeter name is different. If you only have one and are sharing it between profiles, set the name on both profiles>.
Each night's SpO2 data files will import into SpO2 Assistant normally, the data looks uncorrupted and the oximetry report prints off as normal.
I have changed absolutely nothing recently - not on the oximeter itself, not on Sleepyhead, not on my computer, no change in user etc.
Maybe the CMS50F software is now corrupt in some way? (I bought the oximeter about 6 months ago)
Any ideas please? Thank you
Bump. Sorry I don't know anything about oximetry, but perhaps a more knowledgeable member might chime in?
Apnea Board Moderator
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
I'll give it a go.
First, verify that you have selected the correct device type. There are two options for the CM50 models. The newest version is the CM50v3.4 and utilizes a different data structure than the older model.
Second, make sure that you don't have any of the option boxes checked; These are: Set Time/Date, Set Device Identity, and Erase Session. I've had problems with them in the past.
One last thought; When I have had to change any of these settings, I've found that restarting SH was almost a requirement.
I hope something I've listed will help.