Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problems with mask
RE: Problems with mask
Oh, I definitely have severe apnea. That's why I'm so desperate to find a way to wear this mask. Otherwise, I would just blow it off and not worry about it.

But I may just have to give meditation another try.
Post Reply Post Reply
Seems to me you need to drug yourself, try something that isn't an antidepressant like ambien or sonata.
Post Reply Post Reply
Set your alarm for the middle of the night.  If your mask is off put it on.  Your severe apnea is waking you anyway so set the alarm, put the mask on, then the ok throw the alarm thru the window.  The trick is to not make a mistake and throw the CPAP thru the window. 

Just kidding about the throwing thru the window part.

Perseverance helps.  It's all about teaching your body that CPAP is ok.  

Too low a pressure has been the cause of this for many.
Could you boost your min pressure by 2cmw and see if it helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I usually wake up after a couple of hours as it is. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night.
Post Reply Post Reply
We will work on fixing that, but I guarantee you that it is not an overnight fix.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, I'm well aware that this is going to take awhile. I do appreciate all the input.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,010 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 3 222 02-11-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Positional Apnea Problems ggibson 13 1,842 11-20-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Jarlo
  CPAP since March 22, still dealing with aerophagia, wakings, and heart rate problems manacles 16 2,567 10-01-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: manacles
  CPAP Problems for People with Large Lung Capacity? AquaMan 7 998 09-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Top of the head tubing connection problems GaspForAir 2 462 09-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Nightynite

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.