Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
RE: IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
I've had a DV64 Intellipap auto with humidifier for 8 months now and it has worked perfectly on 12v most of the time as it is in our motorhome. Has full data capabilities and can upload to Sleepyhead via the SD card, can be read direct off the display and best of all has a dimmable clock with large numbers that I can read without glasses as well as alarm facilities.
It is quieter than my Respironics (560) system one machine and seems to be "gentler" with pressure changes when in auto mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: IntelliPAP AutoAdjust
Hi Dreamer - I was wondering why you wrote that you won't make the mistake of setting your machine on the floor again. Why is that a mistake? Mine is on the floor now. AC
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] DeVilbiss IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier PulseDose dfstarman 4 5,447 12-23-2022, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Cuppa
  [Product Review] DeVilbiss IntelliPap BiLevel DV55-S TheDuke 0 5,748 03-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: TheDuke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.