Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] my pillow
my pillow
I am happy with the my pillow.Much better than my old pillow.It seems to have more support and is comfortable.I am happy with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: my pillow
Are you talking about the "my pillow" that I hear advertised frequently on the radio?
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-09-2015, 08:15 PM)foss Wrote: Are you talking about the "my pillow" that I hear advertised frequently on the radio?

Yes It was spendy but I also bought the pillow cases. 10 year warranty Bought 2 wife seemed to like it but not sure yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
We purchased my pillow but it elevated my head to much and cut off my breathing.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-27-2020, 07:35 PM)staceyburke Wrote: We purchased my pillow but it elevated my head to much and cut off my breathing.

Good to know Thanks. I want to buy a new pillow....old cpap pillow is rock hard.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I also didn't find the my pillow comfortable at all. Neither did my wife. We hated them so much that we didn't even offer them to the kids to try, just tossed them in the garbage.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got the MyPillow Medium fill and it was just right for not causing positional apnea supine and decent enough for side sleeping. I had issue with the Firm fill. I recommend medium fill for those with positional apnea issues.

UPDATE: See my updated post #9 below.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mike Lindell is a certifiable nut job. I don't anticipate buying any of his products.  Eat-popcorn

He might have given up crack decades ago, but he still acts as if he's using it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I wish I could edit my earlier product review of MyPillow. This pillow was a placebo for me.

I personally feel that a cheap Target pillow does fine as long as you get the right thickness. If you have positional apnea, any cheap shallow pillow will do.

Even the medium fill is not shallow enough and would cause moderate chin-tuck for me.

I'm totally fine with a cheap Target pillow. Don't need to pay $40 for a cheaply made pillow stuffed with pieces of memory foam. I didn't care for buckwheat pillow either. It retains it's shape and was too thick for positional apnea. I wish I didn't give that nut job my money.
Post Reply Post Reply
CorruptAlligator,
I edited your original post by placing a note to see your update in post #9.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Hcore Contour Pillow ejbpesca 0 818 09-20-2023, 08:08 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [Product Review] Buckwheat Pillow VS My Pillow Walla Walla 3 5,139 04-15-2018, 08:20 AM
Last Post: HD Fry
  [Product Review] Wedge Pillow / Body Pillow Beej 1 3,603 02-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Beej
  [Product Review] The Contour CPAP Pillow [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 6 11,683 12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
Thumbsdown [Product Review] Apria CPAP Pillow mjbearit 0 6,117 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: mjbearit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.