Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] CPAPology Houdini CPAP Hose Support System
CPAPology Houdini CPAP Hose Support System

Pros: 
  • Price competitive (< $30 USD)
  • High adjustability with telescoping and swivel features
  • Lightweight / flat pack makes it travel friendly
  • Works with adjustable mattress bases (at side/head of mattress)
Possible Cons: 
  • Might not hold up well because of the lightweight materials.
  • Does not include a Mask hanger (it did hold my F20 without tipping/unbalancing, just no designated hook for a mask)
Originally purchased at Amazon for < $30 USD as a replacement for my travel hose management system, I have recently moved to using this as my at-home system as well.  I have had mine in use for 6 months with no issues as far as durability.  It is a versatile system that weighs a mere 11 ounces, yet manages to stay put under an adjustable mattress (head or side).  It is both height adjustable (telescoping) and swivels.. in case you want to hide your mask in a bedside organizer.  Have company coming over and don't want the hose/mask on display?  You can telescope the hose manager all the way down and completely hide it from view without taking it down/apart.  It shares the plastic scrunchie type hose grip as many of the other travel hose management systems do.  I have supplemented the system with some simple velcro cord wraps around the telescoping portion of the pole to keep the hose routed correctly.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAPology Houdini CPAP Hose Support System
Thanks for your review! I just picked one up, I am a little afraid its will break with my adjustable bead or if i turn over and stretch it with my tubing, but i really like the idea of having something I can hide without taking it up and down.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] North American Healthcare JB5651 Cpap Hose Holder Sheepish 13 18,538 01-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Product Review] Philips Respironics Slim Lightweight White Performance Hose (6 foot) DancesWithCats 0 386 12-23-2023, 10:05 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Arrow [Product Review] Wahah Foldable CPAP Hose Holder Utah Desert Rat 5 2,180 01-14-2022, 11:00 PM
Last Post: midwestguy
  [Product Review] Cozy "Hose Boss" Gooserider 1 2,416 02-20-2021, 09:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Product Review] Avana Mattress Elevator - Under Bed 7-Inch Incline Foam Support - 5 star KallyA 0 3,612 04-19-2020, 11:28 AM
Last Post: KallyA
  [Product Review] Cpap Hose Lift by Arden Iceracer 4 6,867 05-29-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  [Product Review] Premium CPAP Hose Holder by Dura Care MobileBasset 0 5,126 06-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Last Post: MobileBasset

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.