Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Decided to purchase one and it arrived today. I purchased if off EBAY for just under $10.00 / free shipping. 

It also checks my pulse rate. Auto shut off as well. It seems to work well. There doesn't appear to be a brand name, other than a model #, which is LK88. It takes 2 AAA batteries, which are not supplied. It also came with a wrist lanyard.

Anyways, been wanting one for a good while. Finally decided to get around doing it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Wonderful Big Guy!
Bought the Canadian equivalent....costs more. Wink
Peace of mind!

I'm glad you got one.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I've been curious for a long time and decided that it was time to buy one. 

The 1st one I ordered on EBAY, after I had paid for it, EBAY sent me a message stating that the seller was no longer authorized to be registered on EBAY. 

EBAY said that my money would be refunded. After waiting almost a week, it still wasn't. I had to contact EBAY (what a chore that was) and file a complaint. After one more week, my refund finally showed up in my PayPal account. 

After ordering another one (the one I have) and paying for it, I discovered that the seller had some negative feedback about not sending orders out. The vast majority of the items he sold were finger pulse 02 meters.  Oh-jeez

I held my breath.....and waited. Within a couple of days, my EBAY account showed that my item had shipped. It was only 1 day over the promised delivery date. Put some batteries in it and it worked.  Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply
Bought one from another source. Can't say where. Smile

Point is that it gave me peace of mind. Difficulty is that it's downstairs somewheres...I know you have a good dependable watch. Smile I would consider the apple watch except for it's cost here in Canada.
DaveL

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
My watch is a Wenger (Swiss Army). Nothing fancy, but it does tell me the correct time, day, and date.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
This was an essential purchase for me.

It tells me what my blood oxygen level is. That's an incredible relief, and shows that my treatment is working. And it's economical. So is a digital thermometer I bought

In this day and time I *think* that knowing my blood oxygen and temperature level confirms I'm doing ok avoiding Covid-19. We're in lock-down right now. And have been for a while.

I posted elsewhere about those fancy watches that cost a lot and will take ECG and monitor blood oxygen level... For me they're expensive. I haven't pulled the trigger. I'm thinking about it. I'm pretty rough on watches, and the one I have is paid for.

My take is that if I use an iWatch 6 right I'll be able to determine whether i have Covid-19 well before symptoms develop. And that would help everyone around me. I'm healthy...need to assess how much I need this watch...
DaveL

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] O2 Ring Oximeter ejbpesca 0 336 02-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [Product Review] Wellue SleepU Wrist Pulse Oximeter Crimson Nape 21 6,537 01-18-2024, 07:43 PM
Last Post: kappa
  [Product Review] Contec CMS 50I Pulse Oximeter drmaestro 1 2,905 09-08-2023, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
Thumbsup [Product Review] CMS50F Pulse Oximeter (USB, no bluetooth) Peter_C 21 16,009 09-05-2021, 10:13 PM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
Thumbsup [Product Review] Jumper JPD-500F Wireless Bluetooth Finger Pulse Oximeter vivaldi 0 4,077 07-30-2019, 11:15 AM
Last Post: vivaldi
Thumbsup [Product Review] CONTEC PM60A Handheld Oximeter Pulse Monitor RWS0022 0 4,829 06-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Last Post: RWS0022
Idea [Product Review] Pulse Oximeter CMS-50D+ greatunclebill 83 81,820 06-24-2018, 11:28 PM
Last Post: turtlez

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.