Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Best nasal pillows for sleepers that move around?
RE: Best nasal pillows for sleepers that move around?
I'm a very active sleeper and use the P10 pillows, however I would knock these loose most nights.
I also started mouth breathing so things were not going well for a while. But I invested in a chin strap which I wear over the P10 straps, and I no longer mouth breathe, but just as importantly it keeps the nasal pillows in place, no matter how much I move around.
This combination has really solved the problem for me, and I would recommend it to anyone with similar problems.
Failure is NOT an option.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Best nasal pillows for sleepers that move around?
I am looking at getting a new mask as part of my APAP package. When nasal pillows first came out, I tried them. I can't recall which brand, however in the DME's office they were fine. When I went home and tried to sleep the air pressure was so uncomfortable it was ridiculous. Not only did my nose feel like it would explode but my nose was very dry. I also had issues with leaks due to different sized nostrils.

Since it's been about 7 years, has the technology changed much to address my previous issues?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask lab rat 45 24,684 03-21-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Product Review] ResMed Swift LT Nasal Pillows system [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 2 8,417 05-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Sallybags
  [Product Review] CPAP Pro Nasal Pillows System [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 3 9,544 05-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: stew0001
  [Product Review] ResMed Mirage Swift Nasal Pillows System [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 3 10,610 04-28-2012, 07:33 AM
Last Post: GregCavalier

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.