Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] F&P Evora nasal mask
RE: F&P Evora nasal mask
I have used this mask for 3 nights & I really like it. Coming from the N30i I am having much less leaks & a lower AHI; plus it's more comfortable & seems to be more stable as I roll over.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Is this mask as quiet as the F20 or P10, do you observe? At least so quiet that the machine is louder than the perceived loudness of the mask?
Bruce
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have an F20, but I believe it is quieter than my P10
Post Reply Post Reply
I need to vent:

It's that time of year for parts resupply. I asked for the Evora fit pack mask, but my typical Bleep dreamport refills.

Rep said I couldn't do that, according to insurance company rules; that mask and pillows needed to be the same if in the same shipment.

Has anyone else run into that?

In any case, I should be getting the Evora soon.
Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training. And my first experience with xPAP was fairly recent. So I'm somewhere along the path of a steep learning curve.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I am wondering how well this mask works for side sleepers. Does the headgear stay in place? Also, I have long hair which makes hats and things slide upwards along the back of my head. With my P10 headgear I can position the lower band UNDER my hair so it stays in place better. Would that work with the Evora? (I want to change away from the P10 as I get a lot of leaks with it, plus the pillows hurt my nostrils and cause pressure sores.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] ResMed N30 Nasal Mask Review (not the N30i) AndyB 14 1,096 09-19-2020, 12:47 PM
Last Post: b.e.wilson
  [Product Review] Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask lab rat 29 7,553 09-11-2020, 04:13 PM
Last Post: unidee
  [Product Review] AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear somnia16 50 22,006 09-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Last Post: yankees123
  [Product Review] BMC WNP Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask "Fealite" Sheepish 6 3,724 01-07-2020, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Product Review] The Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask trish6hundred 72 61,812 05-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Last Post: matsarge
  [Product Review] F&P Eson Nasal Mask RoRo 20 26,892 06-02-2016, 02:00 AM
Last Post: JamesW
  [Product Review] Resmed Activa LT Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 13 15,780 02-13-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Mr Nifty

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.