Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Premium CPAP Hose Holder by Dura Care
Premium CPAP Hose Holder by Dura Care
I purchased this from Amazon in 2013 but I notice they don't have it available currently. I love hose poles. They totally control my hose so it is never in the way. I believe the easy rotation of my mask hose attachment is integral to allowing the hose pole to function well. This one, while it comes apart into 2 pieces is not all that portable because the rectangular base doesn't detach from the bottom pole piece so it requires a good amount of space to pack. However, that is exactly why I selected it for my RV. The RV has an enclosed corner bed and the very thick mattress is very hard to deal with. Installing the hose pole at the headboard is a tough activity for this old lady so I don't want the pole to come apart from the base and have to be fussed with. This one fits the bill perfectly. If you want something more portable, see the review on the CPAP Hose Lift by Arden
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] North American Healthcare JB5651 Cpap Hose Holder Sheepish 13 18,539 01-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Product Review] Philips Respironics Slim Lightweight White Performance Hose (6 foot) DancesWithCats 0 387 12-23-2023, 10:05 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [Product Review] Respironics Premium Chin Strap III ginzo 5 6,767 09-16-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
Arrow [Product Review] Wahah Foldable CPAP Hose Holder Utah Desert Rat 5 2,184 01-14-2022, 11:00 PM
Last Post: midwestguy
  [Product Review] CPAPology Houdini CPAP Hose Support System Desiree 1 2,215 03-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Cpap626
  [Product Review] Cozy "Hose Boss" Gooserider 1 2,417 02-20-2021, 09:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Product Review] Cpap Hose Lift by Arden Iceracer 4 6,870 05-29-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: lab rat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.