Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] New Dreamwear FFM Review April 7 2018
Arrow 
Sadly I gave up.  Just returned it - 30 day trial.  I too wanted this mask to work...
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I also wanted this mask to work.  In the beginning I had a high leak rate.  After using it for 3 weeks I finally get zero leaks.  It takes time to learn how to adjust it just right.  
Also according to their fit chart I was a medium,but the large size was the one that works for me.  Try all the sizes and be patient.  In order for me to use it I have to make the upper straps tight and not so much on the lower straps.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2018, 09:52 AM)yankees123 Wrote: I also wanted this mask to work.  In the beginning I had a high leak rate.  After using it for 3 weeks I finally get zero leaks.  It takes time to learn how to adjust it just right.  
Also according to their fit chart I was a medium,but the large size was the one that works for me.  Try all the sizes and be patient.  In order for me to use it I have to make the upper straps tight and not so much on the lower straps.

Do you think going to a Large from a Medium Wide cushion might work?
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using the Dreamwear nasal mask for a couple of years and was looking forward to the FFM as I hate having a hose in front of my face.
Like the nasal mask I found the sizing template said I needed a small cushion but found the medium to be better, so far I've only used it for one night and found it leaked a lot but I do have a beard and mustache so was to be expected. Unfortunately I had it too tight on the top straps and ended up with a sore noses so ditched it and went back to the nasal mask and haven't tried it a again as yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Allessio 77 I would definitely try the large size.  I also tried the mw but did not work for me.Did you buy the fit pack that has all the sizes included?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
No, I already had the frame for the Dreamwear, so I just got the cushion and the new head straps.
I can get a Large when my 3 month Medicare supply train comes in...lol.

I am encouraged that you are suggesting this. I want this to work!!
Began APAP 11/28/17
Post Reply Post Reply
Please remember to take discussions of a mask to the Main Forum vs here in the Review Forum. That way everyone can benefit.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Phillips-Respironics DreamWear Crimson Nape 50 37,342 08-28-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Product Review] F&P Pilairo Review oldteddybear 21 21,354 08-15-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: tokyo43
  [Product Review] Respironics Nuance / Pro Mask Review allielb83 50 40,783 07-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Stom
  [Product Review] AirFit P10 versus DreamWear cmk17 21 21,425 12-22-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: TimtheEnchanter
  [Product Review] F&P Pilairo Q review oldteddybear 5 6,528 03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Last Post: jbmapnea
Information How to Review a Product in this forum SuperSleeper 0 8,481 02-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper