Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads)
Thumbsup 
PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads)
5 I highly recommend these strap pads.  They greatly reduce the dents left by un-padded straps.  They are easy to install and are very comfortable.  I just bought my 2nd pair in micro fleece.  Supplier #31

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads)
Looks like they don't have them for the F20. Has anyone found strap liners for the F20 they can recommend? I love the mask but the strap marks last for hours.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 12:43 PM)Melman Wrote: Looks like they don't have them for the F20. Has anyone found strap liners for the F20 they can recommend? I love the mask but the strap marks last for hours.

I would imagine that the straps that go with the Resmed full face masks would work with the F20. From the pad a cheek website:

ResMed
AirFit Series 
Nasal and Full 
Masks

Commercial Links Removed, Instead, search Supplier #31 for PAC Original and Strap Pad Style B

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I was told by the owner that you can use the F10 strap pads.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I went to a work wear supplier and picked up 2 Velcro helmet sweat pads for $3.00 each. They got rid of my F20 lines and I saved a bit of money too!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2018, 07:24 PM)bfmccarthy Wrote: I went to a work wear supplier and picked up 2 Velcro helmet sweat pads for $3.00 each.  They got rid of my F20 lines and I saved a bit of money too!

CleaverThat's pretty resourceful. See my signature for a similar approach. 

That said, I have nothing but good words for the Pad A Cheek lady and her products, some of which I've also purchased.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Ultimate chin strap Walla Walla 6 1,447 02-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Last Post: MitchS
  [Product Review] Pad-A-Cheek Airfit P10 barrel cozy Possum 1 1,571 12-21-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  [Product Review] Respironics Premium Chin Strap III ginzo 3 3,153 09-27-2015, 07:22 AM
Last Post: ginzo
  [Product Review] Avalon Aire Super Delux Chin Strap MobileBasset 10 4,420 09-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ginzo
  [Product Review] Carefusion ruby chin strap bryank1 3 4,171 08-29-2015, 09:35 AM
Last Post: big_dave
  [Product Review] Carefushion chin strap me50 9 5,389 12-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.