Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads)
Thumbsup 
PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads)
5 I highly recommend these strap pads.  They greatly reduce the dents left by un-padded straps.  They are easy to install and are very comfortable.  I just bought my 2nd pair in micro fleece.  Supplier #31

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads)
Looks like they don't have them for the F20. Has anyone found strap liners for the F20 they can recommend? I love the mask but the strap marks last for hours.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 12:43 PM)Melman Wrote: Looks like they don't have them for the F20. Has anyone found strap liners for the F20 they can recommend? I love the mask but the strap marks last for hours.

I would imagine that the straps that go with the Resmed full face masks would work with the F20. From the pad a cheek website:

ResMed
AirFit Series 
Nasal and Full 
Masks

Commercial Links Removed, Instead, search Supplier #31 for PAC Original and Strap Pad Style B

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I was told by the owner that you can use the F10 strap pads.
Post Reply Post Reply
I went to a work wear supplier and picked up 2 Velcro helmet sweat pads for $3.00 each. They got rid of my F20 lines and I saved a bit of money too!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2018, 07:24 PM)bfmccarthy Wrote: I went to a work wear supplier and picked up 2 Velcro helmet sweat pads for $3.00 each.  They got rid of my F20 lines and I saved a bit of money too!

CleaverThat's pretty resourceful. See my signature for a similar approach. 

That said, I have nothing but good words for the Pad A Cheek lady and her products, some of which I've also purchased.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Respironics Premium Chin Strap III ginzo 5 6,761 09-16-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
Cool [Product Review] sleep goggle/mask that fits with any CPAP mask CorruptAlligator 3 2,305 10-19-2021, 09:58 AM
Last Post: OldPuffer
  [Product Review] Ultimate chin strap Walla Walla 6 5,870 02-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Last Post: MitchS
  [Product Review] Pad-A-Cheek Airfit P10 barrel cozy Possum 1 3,214 12-21-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  [Product Review] Avalon Aire Super Delux Chin Strap MobileBasset 10 7,583 09-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post: ginzo
  [Product Review] Carefusion ruby chin strap bryank1 3 6,349 08-29-2015, 09:35 AM
Last Post: big_dave
  [Product Review] Carefushion chin strap me50 9 7,597 12-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.