Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Phillips-Respironics DreamWear
Just picked up a Dreamwear with cushions and used it last night. I also use a Brux dental appliance and a spft cervical collar. In the past i have had
seal issues and soreness issues with my full face mask inventory. So last night I got a near perfect seal report but my AHI's were over 23. I am a mouth breather but thought i'd try the nasal unit....loved the way it fit and the comfort but apparently i can't control my mouth breathing?

So i guess it back to rotating FF masks and managing some damage issues? If you are a nose breather the dreamwear would be a great choice IMO!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I love mine had it for a year? I think, I actually just had surgery Sinuplasty and turbos done to make things a bit easier for me (ENT Surgeon idea as I was restricted and been using nasal sprays) I wear a chin strap as I am a mouth breather and it works a treat even better after it had worn in a bit.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2017, 04:11 PM)BigWillyAus Wrote: I love mine had it for a year? I think, I actually just had surgery Sinuplasty and turbos done to make things a bit easier for me (ENT Surgeon idea as I was restricted and been using nasal sprays) I wear a chin strap as I am a mouth breather and it works a treat even better after it had worn in a bit.

Thanks and good to know....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] The Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask trish6hundred 67 47,657 12-29-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: cronkster
  [Product Review] AirFit P10 versus DreamWear cmk17 21 16,183 12-22-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: TimtheEnchanter
Gross [Product Review] Respironics FitLife Total Face Mask zimlich 11 10,270 06-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2
  [Product Review] Respironics Nuance / Pro Mask Review allielb83 49 34,685 11-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Product Review] Respironics Comfortgel Blue Nasal mask twindad 8 8,776 02-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Last Post: RonWessels
  [Product Review] F&P Forma and Phillips Amara Full Face masks TomR1 16 12,551 11-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Last Post: me50