Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] RPSII Resmed battery pack
RPSII Resmed battery pack
Are there any RPSII lithium ion battery pack owners that would like to comment on its usefulness and price? Is it possible to use the standard power cable supplied with the S9 Autoset to charge the RPSII ? Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RPSII Resmed battery pack questions
I don't have a battery pack, but I do plug my system into a emergency power block for a computer. Works pretty well, but I am also interested in responses to your question.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RPSII Resmed battery pack questions
I have a Resmed Series M CPAP machine, with a pressure of 10. I took some sailing lessons in the spring and we did a full weekend on the boat. I tried out a couple of battery packs that said they'd last 14-16 hours. Maybe I got a bad set but they did not work but a couple of hours. So I went and bought a deep cycle marine battery (yeah, it was really heavy) and carted that onboard.

I don't remember all the numbers for the AmpHours and such, but the deep cycle marine battery went two full nights and had room to spare. It was heavy, probably 75 pounds or so, but the smaller battery packs just did not work.

I also had to purchase the clips that went to the deep cycle battery posts with the cigarette lighter adapter for my machine.

No complaints but for the heaviness of the battery. The deep cycle battery was also a lot less expensive than the CPAP small battery, like $245 to $120.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Resmed Converter with Jackery Explorer 160 Battery AndyB 6 5,294 03-12-2023, 03:07 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  [Product Review] MAXOAK K5 297Wh CPAP Battery go2sleep 15 8,691 06-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Diotima245
  [Product Review] Gissaral GIS09B-AP3 lithium-ion battery pack (power bank) Fats Drywaller 4 3,037 11-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
Idea [Product Review] UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for CPAP - PAP Battery Kit by Phillips Respironics dk2011 2 3,995 06-24-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Product Review] Battery, AUDEW Portable "Generator" 220Wh/60,000mAh Gideon 3 3,267 08-22-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Gideon
Thumbsup [Product Review] Battery Powered! mjbearit 23 14,678 04-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Last Post: GeoffD

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.