Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Aspen mask by Innomed
Aspen mask by Innomed
Is anybody else using it? I'm liking it and it was priced right for a full face. The forehead isn't adjustable, but it's better than my F&P forehead. This is the mask that comes with the forehead cover over the silicone. Kind of velvety. A lot of these full face masks are the same, but I like the under the chin full face masks. At least this one doesn't hurt the top of my nose or leave marks on the side of my face. That's a big plus. It's nice be able to open my darn mouth at night again.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aspen mask by Innomed
Is this a review or a request for more information? If a review, please re-write your post (or do another one in this thread) following these guidelines: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...orum--5546

If it is a request for more information, let me know and I will move this thread to the Main Forum where it can get more attention.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile [Product Review] Aloha by Innomed bareablesleep 16 16,106 01-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  [Product Review] Innomed Nasal Aire II MisterMac 1 5,969 06-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Airstream

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.