Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Old water chamber started leaking again - it has to be replaced every 2 years because glue brakes and it starts to leak. Now I also got upgraded round plated HumidAir™ II water chamber. I'm glad that they still invest in airsense 10 - the real reason is multiple variants of asv bilevel etc.

My Airsense 10 "Motor Life Exceeded" nagging starts next february and I asked If I can get airsense 10 instead of 11 and hospitals "sleepnurse" said she will order me one now. Only problem with Airsense 10 has been original water tanks poor quality and now that has been fixed. I'm pleased I chose 10 instead of 11. Why 10? - one of the main reason is that I still use sleepyhead 1.0.0 beta 2 because it wont break/separate days if sleep past noon which happens frequently. Later versions of Sleepyhead and Oscar f*** those up. I think with airsense 11 there is no difference to airsense 10 with day separation at noon in Oscar charts?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset Cobra4x4 10 7,922 09-24-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: larrykay
  [Product Review] Migrating from S9 Autoset to Airsense 10-Comparing Therapy Modes becker44a 10 5,525 02-06-2021, 09:11 PM
Last Post: BobbieM
  [Product Review] Cheaper Alternative: A comparison between BMC GII APAP and Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset sharp56 10 21,420 12-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Product Review] ResMed S9 AutoSet CPAP [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 44 65,535 04-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.