Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] ResMed Quiet Air Elbow
(09-12-2018, 05:20 PM)freetime Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 01:19 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Dave, do you still have the package? Do you know the part number?

Ref 63494 is the part number for the elbow with QuietAir vent for AirFit and AirTouch F20 but I have not seen it for sale in the US. Shows up in Great Britain and Australia among others.

Thanks for the info freetime. I got mine via inclusion with the mask frame in my recent supply drop. IMO I'm sure that once old elbow supplies have dried up, everyone will be getting this.
Dave

I'm not a doctor in real or fictional life. My posts include opinions based upon user experience regarding CPAP therapy and should not be considered medically professional direction or advice. Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a good first step. My recommended first steps include getting good walking shoes, 1 great cup of coffee, and a good GPS.

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Yep the last delivery of F20 masks come with the Quiet Air vent included. Says so on the packaging and includes an explanation in the owners manual.
Post Reply Post Reply