Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask
RE: Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask
(01-28-2020, 08:33 AM)harrywr2 Wrote: I had an issue with the headgear sliding up the back of my head during the night. I replaced the standard Resmed headgear with a Respironics DreamWear Headgear with Arms that solved the issue.

I am having the same problem with the headgear sliding up the back of my head. Do you have a link to the headgear you used for a replacement? Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can’t put in a link o this site but I got mine on Amazon. Search for dreamwear head gear.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2020, 11:27 AM)staceyburke Wrote: You can’t put in a link o this site but I got mine on Amazon. Search for dreamwear head gear.

Thank you. I have attached a copy of the headgear with arms. Is that what you are using?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes that is it, works great
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! I will order one and let you know how it works.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2020, 11:19 AM)dragonflyoh Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 08:33 AM)harrywr2 Wrote: I had an issue with the headgear sliding up the back of my head during the night. I replaced the standard Resmed headgear with a Respironics DreamWear Headgear with Arms that solved the issue.

I am having the same problem with the headgear sliding up the back of my head. Do you have a link to the headgear you used for a replacement? Thanks for your help.

I have always had luck with the CPAP Chinstrap.  This strap wraps around the chin and top of the head essentially covering the assembly. Keeps it from moving or accidentally removing it. Keeps your mouth shut to prevent leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2020, 02:48 PM)macheta Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 11:19 AM)dragonflyoh Wrote:

I have always had luck with the CPAP Chinstrap.  This strap wraps around the chin and top of the head essentially covering the assembly. Keeps it from moving or accidentally removing it. Keeps your mouth shut to prevent leaks.
I wore the headgear and it worked!! Thank you for the help!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent news! I had a few Respironics Dreamwear masks. My issue was that they moved on my head. (another issue was a bump on my nostril that had to be surgically removed.) I had tried modifying the headgear...

I've been very interested in the ResMed equivalent, but I've been concerned that the mask might move as the Dreamwear did.

I've had a few N20 masks. I've wondered about changing to the N30i, and this info helps.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm back looking...I'm going to change when I buy my next mask. The headgear on my ResMed N20 gets caught on the velcro on the Knightsbridge Dual Strap I use. I have to be very careful putting my mask on or I have excessive leakage. This mask will solve that problem. Since I had trouble with the Dreamwear moving on the back of my head, I appreciate the hack discussed here to fix that.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Be carefull, now the starter pack come only with 2 cushions S and M. (of course I need a L)

So if you think the L fit better, check the price in spare parts or buy a N30i starter pack and P30i cushion.

On the net you could find online shop with the old starterpack in stock.

I don't know if there is a difference with the material, I don't think so.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] ResMed F40 Full Face Mask (* new *) WakeUpTime 2 684 03-27-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  [Product Review] ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face Mask plakky 6 6,310 12-23-2023, 08:31 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [Product Review] AirFit P10 versus DreamWear cmk17 22 35,165 11-28-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  [Product Review] ResMed N30 Nasal Mask Review (not the N30i) AndyB 17 10,238 02-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: getzall
  [Product Review] Resmed AirFit P10 eviltim 190 124,185 11-30-2022, 12:40 AM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  [Product Review] Resmed AirTouch F20 Full-Face Mask trish6hundred 48 25,617 08-19-2022, 06:57 AM
Last Post: sm315
  [Product Review] AirFit™ N20 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear somnia16 58 39,027 08-13-2022, 08:16 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.