Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Review Futuro Sleep Collar
Cool 
Review Futuro Sleep Collar
Before starting therapy without a neck collar, I had numerous OA's(obstructive airway events) even while using CPAP.

I read on this forum about the use of neck collars to help with 'chin tucking' I didn't think I could wear something like this at night but since wearing it, I have reduced and sometimes eliminated my OA problems. Any other OA events I attribute to rolling onto my back of which I have a system that seems to be working with that as well. The Futuro soft collar was ordered on Amazon and has been great. Its comfortable and I don't even know it is there. Don't put it on too tight. Allow 2 fingers to slip between the collar and your neck. I call it a snug fit but it should not be restrictive or uncomfortable. Everyone is unique in body type. Experiment with the fit, check your numbers and adjust the velcro strap accordingly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Review Futuro Sleep Collar
Thanks for the review! Link added to wiki.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Review Futuro Sleep Collar
Rice,
Since this is a Review Forum, I split the discussion concerning the DS1 issues and what you can do about it.

Find it here in the main forum:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...amStation1
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization
OSCAR - The Guide
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Review: Core Products Foam Cervical Collar, Black Purr3k 1 74 06-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Smile [Product Review] Wellue O2Ring initial review CZOscar 11 4,043 04-02-2021, 04:39 AM
Last Post: chrisj
  [Product Review] The Eliminator sleep collar Grandpapa-G 16 971 03-10-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  [Product Review] Cervical Collar fixed much of my CA issue richdreher 2 354 02-13-2021, 09:15 PM
Last Post: richdreher
  [Product Review] Carex Cervical Collar drmaestro 2 1,184 08-06-2020, 12:52 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  [Product Review] Corflex Ultra Cervical Collar Aludj 7 1,804 07-21-2020, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Angry [Product Review] Good Morning Snore Solution Review kfujioka 5 7,394 07-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Jim Bronson

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.