Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] SNUGZ CPAP mask liner
SNUGZ CPAP mask liner

In a nutshell - it leaks like crazy.

The Snugz is an elastic mask liner - a loop or cylinder of fabric like an elastic bandage. Put your fingers through the loop and expand it over the mask cushion. Then tug and pull it into position so that the silicone is covered and the area for your nose and mouth is located centrally. The general idea is not dissimilar to the home-made liner in this thread.

Unfortunately the thing leaks - badly. I tolerated it for three hours before giving up. Checking OSCAR showed the median leak was 64.3 and I was over the redline for 99% of the session. I use an F&P Simplus which has a fairly large cushion, and I wonder if the thing was too tight, distorting the shape. However there also seemed to be a lot of air going straight through the fabric. I tried the Resmed mask fit facility but could not get away from the red frowny face for more than a few seconds at a time, regardless of adjusting the mask, liner and headgear.

To their credit the seller apologised for the poor performance and gave me my money back.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool [Product Review] sleep goggle/mask that fits with any CPAP mask CorruptAlligator 3 2,389 10-19-2021, 09:58 AM
Last Post: OldPuffer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.