Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] sleep goggle/mask that fits with any CPAP mask
Cool 
sleep goggle/mask that fits with any CPAP mask
Ever since I started wearing a CPAP mask that covers large portion of my nose, the typical sleep mask wouldn't fit on top of the CPAP mask.  This was an issue because I like to wear a sleep mask to keep light from hitting my eyes in the morning.  

So, for the longest time I was trying to find a solution for this.  One day I ran into something that looks like swimming goggles, and it was completely opaque in black color.  And since it is in goggle sized format, it would fit over even one of the largest FFM, the F20.  

So, if you need a sleep mask and you use one of those masks that the sleep mask will not work with, I recommend this product:

Wahah 3D Hydrating Moisture Sleep Mask 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08114...UTF8&psc=1

Edit: I just realized these are overpriced sun tan goggles.  I would go for sun tan goggles as cheap alternatives.

There is no opening that the light can be let in.  The middle portion of each goggle side isn't an opening, it's just a fiber patch on the inside of the goggles.  It's used for adding moisture.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleep goggle/mask that fits with any CPAP mask
Not sure if I've missed something here,   Thinking-about    I too use a black eyemask to block extraneous light.  But in my case I simply put the eyemask on first,  before the CPAP mask.        Because of the eye mask "nose cutout area" the nose poses no problem. ( and only cost  $2.50 at most el cheapo fiddly bits shops )       Nice snug fit  - blocks the light well,  & at that price I can have several spares to allow. for a quick rinse when needed.          They're also so soft that I barely know I've got one on.   Cool

Post Reply Post Reply
Try putting on a sleep mask over or under and F20.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2021, 02:41 PM)type of eye CorruptAlligator Wrote: Try putting on a sleep mask over or under and F20.

Maybe you've used a different type of eye mask from the soft "plain vanilla" type that I use,  but comparing both types of CPAP F20 with my Activa LT I find it hard to understand why you have had any problem.    Putting it 'over' the F20 would be silly of course.     If those goggles you mentioned work for you then problem solved,  just seems like overkill that maybe a different type of eye mask would fix.  
I suspect that somebody has previously suggested darkening your room using Aluminium foil.      Rolleyes    Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] SNUGZ CPAP mask liner DeepBreathing 0 2,106 01-09-2020, 05:10 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Thumbsup [Product Review] PAD A CHEEK Original (face mask strap pads) richb 5 3,705 09-21-2018, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Product Review] Sleep Number Bed; Perfect CPAP companion! [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 6 13,324 12-17-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Post: jaw2004

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.