Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Wahah Foldable CPAP Hose Holder
Arrow 
Wahah Foldable CPAP Hose Holder

I have an adjustable bed frame and a bookcase headboard, which made for a heck of a time finding a cpap hose holder. I tried a couple with those "flexible" pipe thingies, which were far from "flexible" (if you don't want a hernia), and also didn't move out of the way during the day.

The Wahah hose holder clamps nicely to my bookcase headboard, even though I had to slightly open one of the sliding doors to attach it. It has 3 fully adjustable arm segments for a total of 42 inches reach, the whole arm swivels freely so it easily moves with you at night, and out of the way during the day. I added one of those velcro cable ties to the middle segment for extra hose support. I never even notice my hose anymore.

The entire thing is lightweight, and comes folded up in a 17" by 6" fabric bag. Very portable.

At $31 (Amazon) it's a little pricey, but nothing else I saw had this unique feature set. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wahah Foldable CPAP Hose Holder
Rating:   4

Based on UDR's post above, I purchased one of these hangers.  So far it has turnout to be a very good design.  It is also one of the lightest holders that I've used.  One feature that I was unaware of when I purchased it was its ability to freely pivot on its base, like a derrick.  This allows the arm to be  rotated out of the way when it's not needed.  The same feature also allows for positional tracking when repositioning during sleep or sitting up, and maintains the lowest amount of hose resistance on the user.   The only (slight) critique is the lack of infinite or finer resolution of the arm positioning.  Each arm has indexing teeth that only allow for positioning in 45-degree increments.    The previous is not a showstopper, though.

Try it!  You might like it!  Big Grin

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice, thanks for the review. I've one on the wish list.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nice looking hose holder. I'd be getting one, if the one I currently have, wasn't so good at what it does.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks great. Reviews are favorable. Will see if it'll clamp on to my nightstand.
Price has gone up: $31 to $38 now. Manufacturer is milking it. Grit teeth, pull
out credit card. Thanks for the link, Red.
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-04-2022, 03:14 PM)midwestguy Wrote: It looks great. Reviews are favorable. Will see if it'll clamp on to my nightstand.
Price has gone up: $31 to $38 now. Manufacturer is milking it. Grit teeth, pull
out credit card. Thanks for the link, Red.

Update: Clamps on perfectly (nice deep clamp). No longer notice the hose.
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] North American Healthcare JB5651 Cpap Hose Holder Sheepish 13 18,520 01-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Product Review] Philips Respironics Slim Lightweight White Performance Hose (6 foot) DancesWithCats 0 386 12-23-2023, 10:05 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  [Product Review] CPAPology Houdini CPAP Hose Support System Desiree 1 2,212 03-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Cpap626
  [Product Review] Cozy "Hose Boss" Gooserider 1 2,414 02-20-2021, 09:27 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Product Review] Cpap Hose Lift by Arden Iceracer 4 6,864 05-29-2019, 12:09 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  [Product Review] Premium CPAP Hose Holder by Dura Care MobileBasset 0 5,124 06-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Last Post: MobileBasset

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.