Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] Wedge Pillow / Body Pillow
Wedge Pillow / Body Pillow
I went shopping for a body pillow or pregnancy pillow to see if I could find something that might help me sleep more on my side.

I found a Therapedic "The Reading Wedge" for about $52 and change, including tax.

The dimensions area 18" * 36 " * 12" (45 cm * 91 cm * 30 cm)

Micro Gel Fiber Fill

Machine Washable Zippered Knit Cover 

The pillow is long and somewhat floppy. That made it a bit awkward for me to maneuver the pillow to where I wanted it - I'm not very tall, so I don't have the leverage, plus my back isn't stellar.
I tried lying supine partially on the pillow; that wasn't comfortable.
Getting on my left side with the pillow as a bolster behind my back was more comfortable for me. (The left side is recommended if you have GERD, too.)

And this morning's AHI was one of my lowest (0.49). If I can make that repeatable on a nightly basis, it may work for me.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wedge Pillow / Body Pillow
This is definitely working. Most of my AHI stats are in the <2 range.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Hcore Contour Pillow ejbpesca 0 840 09-20-2023, 08:08 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  [Product Review] my pillow Joedozer 9 6,972 10-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Product Review] Buckwheat Pillow VS My Pillow Walla Walla 3 5,168 04-15-2018, 08:20 AM
Last Post: HD Fry
  [Product Review] The Contour CPAP Pillow [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 6 11,695 12-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
Thumbsdown [Product Review] Apria CPAP Pillow mjbearit 0 6,130 06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Last Post: mjbearit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.