Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Profiles
Profiles
Just curious, why do I have a warning level 0% under my name and date I joined? LOL am I on probation? I don't see it on other profiles.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Profiles
You only see your own warning level. Others can't see yours. The warning level may increase if you post unwanted external links or spam. Just do not and ignore the level display.

In this forum they tolerate even rats Rolling laugh
Fat Rat
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Fat Rat.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Webbie73,
Your warning level is something that only "you" can see. For example, I can't see "your" warning level, however, I can only see "mine."
As long as you have a 0 warning level, you're ok, I hope this helps.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2014, 12:18 PM)Webbie73 Wrote: Just curious, why do I have a warning level 0% under my name and date I joined?

Member Warning Levels, explained here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-explained

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Oh how I remember those days long gone when the warning level beneath my name said "0 %..." Alas, poor Retired_Guy, the best has already been..............
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2014, 06:39 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Oh how I remember those days long gone when the warning level beneath my name said "0 %..." Alas, poor Retired_Guy, the best has already been..............

If that small percentage under your username is the worst part of your life, you're not doing too bad, retired_guy... Bigwink

... you know, if you hadn't mentioned it, everyone would have thought that you were a fine, upstanding, law-abiding forum citizen.... now, you've revealed your secret to everyone... Too-funny

Now everyone's thinking... "huh, I wonder what he did?"

Dielaughing Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2014, 06:51 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Now everyone's thinking... "huh, I wonder what he did?"

Dielaughing Eat-popcorn

It was clearly one of those misunderstanding things for which I was so unjustly accused.

Wait! I think I was framed!!!! Yeah, that's it!!!! Herb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2014, 12:30 PM)Fat Rat Wrote: You only see your own warning level. Others can't see yours. The warning level may increase if you post unwanted external links or spam. Just do not and ignore the level display.

In this forum they tolerate even rats Rolling laugh
Fat Rat

You can get a warning for posting in languages other than English.

Wie geht es Ihnen, fette Ratte.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-08-2014, 07:36 PM)justMongo Wrote: You can get a warning for posting in languages other than English.

Wie geht es Ihnen, fette Ratte.

Hi

I am trying to learn English again ... and to use forums.

Greetings to Uelzen and to the Heide <-- I love it!

Fat Rat
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing and or adding to profiles AJLAND 4 2,603 11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.