Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO
Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO
I am using a BiPap version of captioned device. I need to figure out how to program it to enable SmartStart - a program that starts therapy automatically when you breathe into your mask. Then, after a few seconds, it stops when the mask is removed. Any guidance will be appreciated. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO
You'll need to access the Provider's Menu.  Press the Round knob and Home Button at the same time for a few seconds.  Once in the Provider menu, scroll down to Options.
Look for Smart Start and turn on.

You can order a Clinicians Manual HERE
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose - Beautiful! You've answered my question and I have accomplished the programming I was trying to accomplish. Season's greetings!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
HD Fry - Are you aware the SmartStart option has been known to intermittently stop and start during the night? Many of us, including me, have come across this bug on the A10. It worked without problems on the S9.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Although, I've never had a problem with the feature, but some here have reported it.

I would give it a try either way. If you have issues, then just turn it back off.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I guess I'll have to be alert for that.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used SmartStart on three different Vauto devices since 2015 and never experienced a fault. I think the problem is hardly worth mentioning and it may be a 1D10D error, electrical connection issue or leaks.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's "ID-10T", and I'm one of the IDIOTs that experienced this problem.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:08 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It's "ID-10T", and I'm one of the IDIOTs that experienced this problem.
- Red

Confession is good for the soul...have some chicken soup.   Big Grin
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 115 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  VAuto 11 Resmed SD card zip for developers. Where to upload? OviBerger 1 154 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 1,014 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 295 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 206 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 396 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 673 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.