Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Progress report
Progress report
I have not posted in some time and just want to give a short report..

I have been using my machine since October 2016. Things are going well , i am sleeping about 7.5 hours a night.. I have got used to the mask and hose and kind of take it for the usual thing now...I did have some problems do to skin reaction with rubber on mask.. I cut cloth and make a gasket between skin and rubber..
not much else to report, it is working for me.. I sleep better and dream more..My 90 percent average is between 9 and 12 pressure..*smile* Dave441442
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Progress report
Hi David44142,
Glad that you have your pressure dialed in and that the therapy is working for you.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the update. cpap works

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Also forgot to say that my Blood Pressure is way down, so much so that i had to cut back on my meds, not sure if this happens to others but it did for me...
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi David44142,
CONGRATULATIONS!
it's great to hear that you are doing so well with your CPAP therapy, keep up the good work.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Time for me to post again.. now after more than 6 months on CPAP  and sleeping well.  i have switch to Dream Mapper and have it on my smart phone.  is easy to get report and see how things are going.  Last night was one of my best  as i had AHI of 1.4  and Mask fit of 99% and 7:03 hrs time.  I feel much better and stay away in the day..Except some time i still fall asleep in church?    Happy dreams to all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Again last night  8:11 time and 2.8 AHI and 96% mask fit, and i am well rested...*smile*
Post Reply Post Reply
time for an up date, i am using c pap each night and is working well. Last night my numbers were Ahi 2.9 and time 9;13 mask fit 90% and my pressure was 11.0 most of the night.max pressure 16 min pressure 7.5 and it was a good night...
i have to go back to the doctor in aug to see if i get to say on ox machine at night or if the insureance co is going to say i don't need it?
Post Reply Post Reply
It would be interesting of you posted a sleepyhead chart too. The dreamstation can be a bit slow to respond to some events and seems to work better if the minimum is closer to the 95% pressure. Without seeing the chart, if this is 11, a min 9 could be in order.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,357 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 160 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 186 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 170 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,374 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 467 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] My first report here Frankiboy 20 1,382 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.