Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Proof that Cats are better than Dogs!!!!!
Enjoy!!!!

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That video was rigged and biased. Dogs are far better and loyal companions. Cats naaaaaaaaaa
Post Reply Post Reply
Clever... and completely false propaganda, of course. Most likely financed by fat-cats on Wall Street. Such efforts will undoubtedly cause a cataclysmic conflict .

Someone really ought to catalogue and categorize these offences before they become the catalyst for a world-wide catastrophe.

Sorry for all the caterwauling.

[Image: 6388839-no-cats.jpg]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

I'd give you my 2 cents on this subject, but I just realized that this is an open forum and not the Masters' forum. Bug-eyed
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTONCAozDTLcUgxeNLiWK0...swhCKz_vnw]
Post Reply Post Reply
Dog says: You feed me, you love me, you give me shelter. You must be God.

Cat says: You feed me, you love me, you give me shelter. I must be God.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

(09-21-2012, 07:32 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Dog says: You feed me, you love me, you give me shelter. You must be God.

Cat says: You feed me, you love me, you give me shelter. I must be God.

Hah! Now that's very accurate!

Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2012, 10:51 PM)Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Wrote: That video was rigged and biased. Dogs are far better and loyal companions. Cats naaaaaaaaaa

Dogs come when you call. Cats have you leave a message and get back to you later. They are evil. Cats are evil. Kittens are OK. They come in bite-size morsels that go well in a stir-fry.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, our cats come when we whistle. It's how we call them in at night and for dinner.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

[Image: 0412_dogs_sp.ashx?h=228&w=403]
Dogs can drive
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl...d=10851829
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep Apnea and Service Dogs PaulaO2 29 12,987 02-27-2017, 10:41 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Proof of Aliens! PaulaO2 20 3,823 11-23-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Shastzi
  Cats being jerks for no apparent reason cbramsey 2 1,448 03-10-2013, 01:44 PM