Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Puffy under eyes
Puffy under eyes
Having a problem with puffy under eyes that seems to be progressively getting worse. Does anyone have any solutions. It is as if I have water retention under my eyes . My mask does not seem to be tight it is the straps that are so close to my eyes that seem to be causing the problem however I’m doing well with the Resmed AirFit P10. My pressure is 10.1 with Leak 18L/min. Settings are at Max 13 and min 8. Help!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Puffy under eyes
I use the P10 and have bags under my eyes also. I think in my case it's a matter of age but it feels better to blame the face mask.  Big Grin 

Some things you can do to reduce the swelling is to use ice or a cold spoon. I heard a trick used by models is to dab a little prep-H

on the swelling. I myself don't think I'd want to get that stuff in my eyes though.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 594 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Dreamstation 2 vs. Aircurve 10 (Dry, Puffy Eyes) MrIvanDrago 15 1,090 11-09-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Nose mask vs nasal cushions and leak dry eyes silverdr 6 917 09-22-2023, 06:51 PM
Last Post: KeepingItSimple
Question Pressure on eyes, what could be the reason? newbieusa 4 510 09-20-2023, 02:18 PM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  “Tired eyes” & your experiences spetzal 1 790 12-24-2022, 01:36 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Puffy Cheeks walt48 9 3,119 09-26-2022, 08:21 AM
Last Post: ErElf
  Puffy dry eyes thepiecesfit 7 1,465 09-26-2022, 07:02 AM
Last Post: walt48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.