Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help! Error message....settings reset to default value
Help! Error message....settings reset to default value
Hello! I have the Resmed S9 with humidifier and it just went kaput. The error message I'm receiving says "Error settings reset to default values please contact service provider" and I cannot get the dials to work or get into clinician mode. I have severe apnea and am going into panic mode thinking I won't have my machine. It's out of warranty! Any ideas on how to fix this or has anyone had luck doing so? Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help! Error message....settings reset to default value
Hi Dvjoh3280
You could try the following:
Unplug the power supply from the outlet. Disconnect the power supply from the S9. Remove the SD card from the S9. Wait a minute. Plug the power supply into the outlet, and then reconnect the power supply with the S9. If all is ok. The S9 display ought to show the message "No SD card detected", if original error message is displayed, then I guess you might have to contact your DME.
Hope you get this sorted out soon.

;-> gjw
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dvjoh3280,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm sorry to hear about your machine and hopefully you get it straightened out.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
You could try unplugging etc as stated above and separating the blower unit from the humidifier. Try just the blower unit then if it words ok reattach the humidifier and see if that straightens it out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dvjoh3280

Any luck with your S9?

;-> gjw
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 195 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,164 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question [CPAP] Reset motor run hours after new motor djforrestidaho 9 810 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.