quiescence at last Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: REMstar System One with Autoflex
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Quattro AirFit F10
Humidifier: yes typical setting = 4
CPAP Pressure: 5-13 Autotritrating CPAP
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: CMS-50F Plus oximeter /w SPO2 Assistant software. Avowed mouth-breather switching to nose-breathing

Sex: Male

RE: Pulmonary Embolism?
usually you can get a greater effect on your runaway pressure by raising the min pressure some. If I had a similar problem I would change my pressure to 7 or 8 to my current max.

Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
06-30-2015 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
foss Offline
Wiki Editor
Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed Autosense 10
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: Respironics Amara View FFM
Humidifier: Resmed
CPAP Pressure: 9 - 13.4
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Marine Chemist, Science Teacher & Counselor, Internet Server Admistrator

Sex: Male

RE: Pulmonary Embolism?
The doctor's office called me today (Wednesday July1, 2015). They don't want to lower the pressure less than 15. They said to return to the sleep study center and work out the leaking mask issue. I couldn't make an appointment until Monday.

Last night wasn't too bad. I only woke up three times. Each time, I turned over and checked the display on the A10. In each case, the indicated pressure was over 14.

How long does the sleep study center monitor my detailed data?

I wonder, what software system are they using to collect the minute by minute data from my A10 over the cell phone network. Am I right to assume that it is provided by Resmed?

Thanks, Jeff
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 08:38 PM by foss.)
07-01-2015 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pulmonary Pain under BiPap WJKWJK 5 853 10-26-2015 11:48 PM
Last Post: otrpu
Ohmy Pulmonary Fitness Tests kingskid 6 1,824 05-09-2015 08:11 PM
Last Post: kingskid