Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pulse Changes missing in Overview OSCAR 1.2.0
Pulse Changes missing in Overview OSCAR 1.2.0
Finally bit the bullet and upgraded to OSCAR on Laptop to test run this.

Imported last few days data, all working well.

Oh, And all the daily data under Overview>Pressures are now there which is great.

But on the Updated Laptop OSCAR 1.2.0 the Pulse Changes are missing in the Overview tab.

What shall I do to make them re-appear please?

Thanks

Chris

Plse see attached.
[attachment=27418]

[attachment=27417]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pulse Changes missing in Overview OSCAR 1.2.0
Go to File → Preferences → Waveforms. Scroll down to the Oximeter Waveforms and place a checkmark in the Overview column for this parameter.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crimson Nape thanks for the fast reply.

I have checked this as suggested still not showing the PR changes

(I noticed now the SpO2 is also not showing)

does this mean i have to re-import all data?

Or purge first?

or does Rebuild data do the same thing (excuse my ignorance, I am not clear on what rebuilding does)

thanks!

Edit: image now attached.[attachment=27420]
Post Reply Post Reply
I found mine in Preferences > Events
Scroll down to the "Oximeter Events" and tick the box under the "Overview" column

Should show up in Overview after that.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2020, 11:08 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: I found mine in Preferences > Events
Scroll down to the "Oximeter Events" and tick the box under the "Overview" column

Should show up in Overview after that.

Yes I have that checked as well. What that does is show up in the Events Flags section.

Still nothing when go to Overview and select the following sections:
Flow Rate: nothing there. 
SpO2: nothing in the Overview section. All my daily charts show the oxygen levels.
Pulse Rate: nothing there, same comment,
Pulse Rate change: nothing there.

How would I get this data to show in the Overview section please?

On another note: I am looking at this in v1.0.1-r-1 on the Desktop and the Overview Section still has data missing.
see attached here:

[attachment=27441]

The Pulse Rate change data is there: not in V1.2.0 on my laptop (same SD card used)
The Flow Rate data is missing!
The SpO2 has One Data entry under April 19, then when I hover over it is says 18 Oct 2020. (?)
Same with Pulse Rate.
BUT all the Pulse Rate Change data is there.

I don't believe this can be a bug because others would have noticed it, is it my system or my not understanding OSCAR well enough yet?

thanks for all help in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ticking those boxes is what gets it to show up in Overview for me.

I don't normally have them displayed at all.  Just ticked them to try to help figure out whats going on with yours and they showed up in Overview.  Strange....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Yep it is strange.

do you think a Purge data or rebuild might help?

I have half a mind to just remove the profile from Oscar in my laptop and then import all data again.

Might just give that a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
Which ever you decide, don't forget to make a backup of your current OSCAR_Data first.  Don't ask me how I know that....   Bag-head
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the backup reminder Jeff!

This is what i have tried so far.
Laptop Windows 10 64 bit.
Updated OSCAR 1.2.0
Renamed my existing profile xxx_bkp
I have now created a new profile on my Laptop: Trial and Own.
Imported data from my Backup folder from my Trial of CPAP in Feb/March (machine 1)
Then imported all data since then from my own machine. (machine 2)
I now have data all the way from 23rd Jan 2020 till now in one profile.

Under Overview Tab I still see no Pulse Rate or Pulse Rate changes or Oxygen values!
I have rebuilt CPAP data from Machine 1 for the first set of data from my Trial period.
I have rebuilt data from Machine 2 from my own machine.

Then under Preferences > Events Oximeter Events I have checked Pulse and checked this in the Overview column.
(under Event Flags these are showing up in the PC channel).

Then under Preferences > Waveforms > Oximeter Waveforms  both boxes for Pulse Rate and SpO2 are checked.
Clicked OK.
Exit Oscar, open Oscar:

Under Overview this is what is showing:
Pulse Rate: data for 20th Oct only.
SpO2: data for 20th Oct only.
Pulse change: nothing.

So at this stage I am have tried everything I know so far.
Is there something I have missed?

Would love to get this solved: I think the overview tab is *very* useful to find trends in a single glance.
Post Reply Post Reply
I may have missed this..... which Oximeter are you using?
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 322 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 527 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 547 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,809 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.