Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pulse Oximetry Link Module Help
Question 
Pulse Oximetry Link Module Help
I just received my Pulse Oximetry Link Module, Xpod, finger sensor for my Dreamstation earlier today. When I went to insert it I realized the DME provider has the Cellular Modem located there. I pulled it out and set it up. I got the SpO2 screen so I know it's good to go. 

However, I have 2 questions please and Thank you in advance for you help.

#1. Is unplugging the Cellular Modem from DME at night an issue? (I want and need to know my O2 since I have Nocturnal Hypoxemia issues)

#2. How do I get the SpO2 levels from machine? ( Manual reads only DreamStation BiPAPautoSv, BiPAP S/T and BiPAP AVAPS will show on screen)

P.S. I've been on Cpap since September 2019 so I'm still a newbie but learning from all the posts in this forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pulse Oximetry Link Module Help
Download and use OSCAR that will show the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pulse Oximetry Link Module Help
Thank you. I downloaded OSCAR and just printed my first overview report. (Lots of information I wasn't shown at my Provider, so I'm learning what it all means today)   I will use the program again tomorrow morning to get the Sp02 information from the card.

I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks to evaluate my O2 levels to see if they need to do another overnight sleep study for the Nocturnal Hypoxemia and/or if they need to adjust titration, switch to BiPap or add supplemental oxygen to my Cpap therapy.

This forum has been so instrumental in finding answers my DME provider has been unable to answer.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,206 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,758 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 200 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 726 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 669 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 227 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 403 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.