Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pulse Oximetry Reading Help wanted!
RE: Pulse Oximetry Reading Help wanted!
Hi B36, The version 1.2 is what they had me use with Windows 7 Home Premium. They had other versions I believe for different operating systems. Not sure what your running but pretty sure they will have it!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Tim:

Thanks! Had some issues getting updated to V1.2 but contacted Kevin at Supplier #19 and he helped me troubleshoot and determine that I had to update my driver for the new software to see my CMS-50D Plus. There isn't really a whole lot of change in features. The only change I notice is that the graphs now have little hashmarks (or squares and rectangles depending on how tight you zoom in) above and below the 2 graphs to help identify where you had an event. Hope you're surviving Hurricane Sandy OK??? Huh
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2012, 10:00 PM)b360155 Wrote: Tim:

Thanks! Had some issues getting updated to V1.2 but contacted Kevin at Supplier #19 and he helped me troubleshoot and determine that I had to update my driver for the new software to see my CMS-50D Plus. There isn't really a whole lot of change in features. The only change I notice is that the graphs now have little hashmarks (or squares and rectangles depending on how tight you zoom in) above and below the 2 graphs to help identify where you had an event. Hope you're surviving Hurricane Sandy OK??? Huh

Quote:Hope you're surviving Hurricane Sandy OK???
We made it through with no damage, truly a miracle! I did evacuate to a safer building and my family helped me secure everything to try and stay up and running with my CPAP and supplies. Trees and power out around us but nothing major. My heart and prayers go out to those who suffered terrible losses of life and property.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 17 1,453 04-13-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 325 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 23 1,216 04-11-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Added an O2/Pulse meter to my therapy: Phaleronic 21 653 04-04-2024, 11:21 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,365 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 246 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 305 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.