Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do I need autoCPAP
Do I need autoCPAP
Since July'18 I use PRS1 Pro with variable success. Sometimes better, sometmes not.

Last night I tried Dreamstation Go auto (first screenshot). No better, rather worse.

Why? What I did wrong?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Do I need autoCPAP
For one, it looks like your pressure settings are not identical. On the DreamStation, it looks like your low setting is 4.5, where on the older machine, it's either 8 or 9. If you need the higher pressure, but are using a low such as 4.5, the machine will have a very difficult time in responding to an event. Likely, by the time pressure ramps up for the event, that event has already stopped and has also disrupted your sleep. Having pressure closer to optimal would diminish that negative effect.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK
How to get to Dreamstation Go clinical setup? Just one button and touchscreen ..
Post Reply Post Reply
holding home and control button/knob should do it, there's also the access to get the clinical manual at the top of the page under setup manuals, make sure you get for your specific machine
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Request sent.
However I will try to power up the machine with that only one button pressed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Received Provider Guide, was close to - just the button should be pressed and held 5sec.
Will change settings to min 7 max 15. (fixed cpap is 10)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Suspect My AutoCPAP is Used Dario892 33 2,424 04-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Dario892
  airsense10 autoset -dreamstation autocpap astracan 37 3,955 03-21-2020, 02:26 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Equipment] AutoCPAP w/o insurance - How to let doc have remote access? japers 19 3,266 01-29-2019, 09:25 PM
Last Post: japers
  Why did my AutoCPAP 90% pressure increase from baseline? cchild2 20 7,526 11-26-2017, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Hojo
Question [Equipment] DreamStation AutoCPAP - silly question Nitschke 2 13,229 10-30-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Nitschke
  Help on choosing AutoCPAP to asses evolution Maldo 4 1,421 10-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Maldo
  Understanding AutoCPAP amykathleen2005 6 2,218 08-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.