Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Puppy! I'm getting one!
We discovered Goughnuts for our heavy chewer, who loves them despite the fact he can't destroy it. He tries, though! He could destroy a black Kong in less than an hour.

I'll be using a crate and will be closing off part of the living room that is cord and cable free. And part of the office. We have an older crate that completely comes apart and uses big pins on the corners. I'm going to use that to make a kind of wide fence.

Our first dog was a Border Collie mix. He didn't have their drive, thank gawd, but he did have their intelligence. He was very big, and so very fluffy.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Mine destroyed a black Kong in less than 10 minutes. She has graduated to chewing up concrete. Really. If you try taking rocks away from her, she will immediately swallow them. So, I let her chew them up and spit out the pieces. And, she is 4 years old, well past the teething stage.

Her play toys include pine cones and 4 inch logs. You should see what she did to the chain link fence.

But we still love her to death.
Dont-know  I am an accountant so any advice given here is not medical. If I give any financial advice, you can take it to the bank. However, you will have a hard time cashing it in. Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out the Goughnuts then. Their strongest ones will last much longer. We love 'em. The rings last the longest.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(10-20-2016, 08:20 AM)Rcgop Wrote: Mine destroyed a black Kong in less than 10 minutes. She has graduated to chewing up concrete. Really. If you try taking rocks away from her, she will immediately swallow them. So, I let her chew them up and spit out the pieces. And, she is 4 years old, well past the teething stage.

Her play toys include pine cones and 4 inch logs. You should see what she did to the chain link fence.

But we still love her to death.

Try a 3 to 5 foot piece of nylon rope. Melt the ends to prevent fraying, then tie knots into each end. You will be surprised how long it will last and how much she will enjoy playing with it and playing tug with you.

We had 4 large labradors that ate pretty much any toy we bought within minutes. The rope tended to last weeks and only costs a few dollars at Lowes or Home Depot.
Frank
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
She won't "play" with anything. If you throw anything, you better be ready to get it yourself. I f you hand her anything you want her to tug on she will just stare at you. She does chase a frisbee. And when she catches it, she shreds it. They fly once. Now in her defense, she like to be chased. Right? Not happening. We invite my daughter to bring her dog over.
Dont-know  I am an accountant so any advice given here is not medical. If I give any financial advice, you can take it to the bank. However, you will have a hard time cashing it in. Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
Introducing Silverhill's Rainbow After The Storm, call name Quinn.

[Image: quinn01.jpg]
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Merry Christmas!

He's gonna be big!
Post Reply Post Reply
He is sooooo cute, like a big fluffy bear!

Have fun with your new family member.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

Post Reply Post Reply
awwwww. nuthin better than a puppy!
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Quinn is a she. And yeah, she's gonna be big. At the vet's Tuesday, she was 7 weeks and 13.8 lbs.

She's an opinionated love muffin. And a little too fearless. Today she jumped off the futon as if she was a Dock Dog. She was aiming for her stuffed dragon. She missed of course. She landed hard, laid there a few seconds with this look of "well, that hurt" then attacked the dragon as if nothing happened.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New puppy AlanE 9 362 11-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: FunkOdyssey
  The puppy ate my fitbit...... retired_guy 7 3,819 08-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  The puppy strikes! retired_guy 14 2,525 07-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Last Post: retired_guy