Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?
PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?
I was told by a favorite online vendor that the Ruby Red chinstrap was being discontinued. Some vendors still carry it. I wrote an email to Care Fusion directly but no answer yet. Does anyone have any information on this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued??????
Hi Lukie,
I hope it hasn't been discontinued, it will be interesting to hear what you find out.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2014, 03:26 PM)Lukie Wrote: I was told by a favorite online vendor that the Ruby Red chinstrap was being discontinued. Some vendors still carry it. I wrote an email to Care Fusion directly but no answer yet. Does anyone have any information on this?

I don't know if I use the same one that you do but I just got one last Thursday. Does yours have the adjustable tab on the top and in the back with the cup for your chin?
Post Reply Post Reply
I couldn't find it listed on their website. A search of their site for Ruby got nothing. A search for "chin strap" got a result for a PureSom Headgear/Chinstrap. It would be a shame if they did because it is very popular.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
the Tiara Topaz chin strap that has been discontinued but I can't find where any of the others are being discontinued.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2014, 05:39 PM)me50 Wrote: the Tiara Topaz chin strap that has been discontinued but I can't find where any of the others are being discontinued.

I tried to order it from everyone's favorite CPAP online dealer and they said it was discontinued. I got a look alike from amazon and it is okay but a bit flimsy. Im not sure it will hold up to washing. I ordered a PurSom Ruby Red extra large from another outlet and hopefully I will get the real deal. I'll let you know. I wrote an email to Care Fusion but they have not gotten back to me yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2014, 09:18 PM)Lukie Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 05:39 PM)me50 Wrote: the Tiara Topaz chin strap that has been discontinued but I can't find where any of the others are being discontinued.

I tried to order it from everyone's favorite CPAP online dealer and they said it was discontinued. I got a look alike from amazon and it is okay but a bit flimsy. Im not sure it will hold up to washing. I ordered a PurSom Ruby Red extra large from another outlet and hopefully I will get the real deal. I'll let you know. I wrote an email to Care Fusion but they have not gotten back to me yet.

if you look in product review, I posted a photo of the one that I use. not sure if it is the one you use. I hope they don't discontinue it and wouldn't understand if they did b/c it sells and has to make a profit. Maybe they are bringing out an updated one. I searched the internet and didn't see that it was discontinued so I dunno.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: PurSome Ruby Red Chin Strap by Care Fusion discontinued?
I just ordered an adjustable Ruby Red chin strap from [link removed] last Friday. It's on it's way. They also have the original non-adjustable in stock.

----
In the future, please use our Supplier's List to refer to online suppliers. In this case, you would have said Supplier #1. Please take the time to re-read the rules. The link to the Rules and the Suppliers List is at the top of every page. - Moderator

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dietzes, WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
(01-21-2014, 07:03 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Dietzes, WELCOME! to the forum.!

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Are You Affected by Chin Tucking? BoxcarPete 5 598 03-08-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 368 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,112 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 501 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 985 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,540 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Chin Tucking as cause of apnea ejbpesca 111 6,175 02-06-2024, 12:23 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.