Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Need Help [Do i need to buy a cpap]
RE: Need Help[Do i need to buy a cpap]
Hi all,

Really thanks for you suggestion.

I have been using resmed s9 autoset for the past two days with oxiometer.

I can still see my spo2 going below 95 % some times but mostly it didn't cross 90 %.

But without CPAP. the frequency was too high.

-- Santhosh
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe there's your answer then.
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Guys anyone using hofrichter cpap?
Iam getting it for 58,000 rupees in india without battery.
I was thinking battery might be usefull some times ?
especially india when where we have power cuts
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-17-2013, 07:35 AM)me50 Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 03:09 AM)santhosh443 Wrote: Usage
Used Days >= 4 hrs : 22
Days not used: 0
Used Days < 4 hrs : 10 % Used Days >= 4 hrs : 68

The data you have posted says that 68 days you (or someone) used the machine for more than 4 hours; 10% under 4 hours and in another place it says 22 days use for more than 4 hours. I am sort of confused by this. 68 days is more than 2 months.

Confusing because the "Used Days < 4 hrs : 10" has units of days, and the "% Used Days >= 4 hrs : 68" has units of %.

22 days (used >4hrs) is 68 percent of the 32 days.

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.