Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Multiple use of Oscar?
Multiple use of Oscar?
My husband and I both use the ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset.  I have download Oscar; can both of us enter on the same Oscar download, or do we have to have a separate download? (His machine came with the card, but I just put one in mine.)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Multiple use of Oscar?
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ofile_Page
Post Reply Post Reply
You both can just set up separate profiles and be in the correct profile when you download days.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Each machine has their own Serial Number which is recorded on the SD card.

You should set up separate profiles for yourself and your husband.  Then use your SD card to upload data to your profile.  

Use his SD card to upload data to his profile.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In your Preferences, under the Import tab, make sure that "Automatically load last used profile..." is NOT checked. That should be done in both Profiles to avoid data mix-ups.

I also leave un-checked "Auto-Launch CPAP Importer...", but maybe that's just me.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 211 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 311 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Use OSCAR on multiple pc's Markf2 2 530 11-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 475 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 545 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg
  How do I import data from multiple machines into a single OSCAR profile? levy76 2 588 07-30-2023, 07:15 PM
Last Post: levy76
  How do I view multiple sessions during same day? MIguy7 6 558 04-30-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: MIguy7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.