Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I'm so TIRED
RE: I'm so TIRED
It will take more than one night to determine if the 9cm will work for you. Give it 10-14 days then decide if you feel better.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I'm so TIRED
Ugly--A suggestion that comes to mind is that when you see your sleep therapist, remind her that you have been on a pressure of 8 for several years, and your current S9 Escape machine, unlike an S9 Autoset or even S9 Elite, cannot do anything in the way of telling you (and her) whether that pressure is still what you need. Meanwhile, you're still very tired each day. So, I'm suggesting that you throw this situation to her for a reasonable solution, since she's apparently your caregiver for xPAp therapy there.
I had been on a pressure of 7cm for five years on a straight CPAP machine before I discovered that my pressure needs had changed significantly. Since then, I have read confirmation from others on this board that a person's requirements can indeed change over time. In my own case, an S9 Autoset on a loan basis (with Dr. Rx) found my correct pressure range after a new sleep study failed to find the correct pressure(s).
Post Reply Post Reply
First night at increased setting
(11-12-2012, 02:39 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 10:03 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hope that setting works out for you.

So far, no.
So thanks to the wisdon of this board.... my CPAP has been set to "8" for several years. OK now I am able to change it. I'll try it at "9" tonight. See if I'm more rested in the morning.

Hey what's a person to do when he's awakened early in the morning by his wife? I didn't get a full night's sleep. I'll have to give it another night. One thing is that I didn't feel WORSE. I just don't know if it's any better. I'll keep monitoring.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 171 7 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 164 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,958 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 174 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 130 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 256 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Low AHI but sooo tired status9xx 2 254 03-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.