Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT
QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT
I hope someone can help me!

I have ResMed 10 Autoset machine and I have a question! If I change the Sleep report settings to from 1 month to 1 week or 1 day does it effect what data goes to the MyAir app, to the SD card or to my clinician? I'm guessing it is the only thing that changes is the display on the machine itself! Please confirm or correct! Thanks in advance for your reply!

Regards Joe
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: QUESTION ABOUT RESMED 10 SLEEP REPORT
The setting in question only affects the displayed results and nothing else.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Joe!

Now if ONLY the display would remember to stay on the last selected time period.

When I wake up I ONLY want to see what happened during the night, not the last month!

Anyone know how to set this?
Post Reply Post Reply
That's weird. Mine stays on what I set it to. Are you viewing it through the clinician's menu or from the regular report screen? If you have to use the clinician menu to see it, go into the clinician's menu and scroll down to Essentials - make sure it's set to Plus - then you can see it from the regular sleep report option and as I said, it remembers what I last used.

I hope that helps!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ratchick,

No just from the regular Sleep Report screen at the end of a session or the end of the night.

Every time it defaults to Monthly view and I have to twirl and click away, 'twould be nice if it just stayed on Daily.

Come to think of it, I do switch the machine off every morning, is that what you do?
Post Reply Post Reply
Come to think of it, I do switch the machine off every morning, is that what you do?

BINGO!

Thanks for the reminder. We had a power outage last night, and my AirSense 10 went back to a monthly period.

Whenever you remove power, or completely turn it off, it will go to monthly reports. Simply stop the machine, and let it go to standby after it finishes the cool down period.

I don't know why ResMed defaulted to monthly reports at power up, but they did. So don't power down, and it won't reset to default.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hm. ResMed!

Why indeed! 

Who would want to wake up in the morning and look at the data for the last month? Unless you are Rip Van Winkle maybe!?  Chuckle.

I can see the marketing now: Slept like a baby. For a month!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
LOL that explains it. No, I just leave it to sit there waiting for its next use. There is a way to put it in low power mode if that's an issue. To enter power save mode, press and hold the start/stop button for three seconds until the screen goes black. Then when you want to use it again, just press start/stop once and the home screen should display as usual. I haven't tested if that would retain the setting or not. I would hope so!
Post Reply Post Reply
The power save feature will end as soon as you start the CPAP, You have to place it in power save every time. One note for SD Wi-Fi users, this low power mode turns off the power to the card, preventing any communication to it. Guess how I know?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 10 383 04-07-2024, 03:04 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 758 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 222 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 212 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 252 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 209 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 535 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.